Many people don’t realize how simple it is to make your own homemade salad dressings.
It’s not only easy, but it will also save you money, and help you effortlessly cut back on bloat causing sodium. Not to mention homemade salad dressings are great way to maximize the flavor of any meal.
Homemade Salad Dressings
Serves for 6-8 people.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Start whisking together dijon mustard, minced fresh oregano, minced shallot, a little bit salt and ground pepper with vinegar and canola oil until they blend
Note: You can directly add it to your favorite green salad or maximize it even more by using it as a marinade for fish or chicken.