Check out these tasty and easy on the go breakfasts ideas recipes: healthy snacks, keto, weight loss. and for work.
It’s long been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Yet many people don’t get enough nourishment in the morning or just skip breakfast altogether.
Table of Contents
Easy On the Go Breakfasts
The biggest reason why?
- Lack of time in the morning
- Between oversleeping
- Morning routines, and
- Trying to get to school or work on time
These reasons making a wholesome morning meal can be challenging.
But it doesn’t have to be.
There is three super easy, nutritious, and tasty easy on the go breakfasts that you can make in minutes and even take on the go if you have to.
First off is PB&J parfait.
It’s a dreamy, creamy version of the favorite childhood sammie. Simply swirl natural peanut butter into vanilla Greek yogurt and top with berries and a little granola for crunch.
Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Pizza
Next up is apple cinnamon breakfast pizza.
This couldn’t be easier. Just spread some peanut butter or almond butter on a whole wheat tortilla and top with apple slices and cinnamon.
If you’d like it warm (I definitely recommend it!), just stick it under the broiler for a few minutes. The nut butter will get nice and gooey and the apples will carmelize slightly, bringing out their natural sweetness. Plus, the cinnamon smells amazing!
If you need to take it on the go, simply roll up like a wrap, and you’ll be good to go!
Omelet in a Mug
Last, but not least, is omelet in a mug.
Just pour a beaten egg/s into a microwave-safe mug sprayed with cooking spray. Stir in your choice of cheese and veggies. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for 30 seconds more or until the egg is set.
Top with salsa if desired, and you have a protein-rich easy on the go breakfasts.
P.S: You can try another easy on the go breakfasts meals from our curated recipes below.
Healthy Breakfast Snacks On the Go
The base for this scrumptious granola is raw (or grown) nuts and GREAT DEALS OF dates. Mmm, nature’s sweet.
Following comes lots of scrumptious add-ins like shredded coconut, seeds, as well as cinnamon. You can likewise add oats, yet to maintain it grain-free, sub more coconut or leave out.
For offering, the choices are limitless. We like covering ours with Do It Yourself coconut milk and also plenty of fresh fruit. Coconut yogurt would certainly likewise be tasty.
You can likewise choose to assimilate even more ” tastes” to the raw-nola, like cacao powder or dried fruit such as blueberries or strawberries.
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnuts (I subbed 1/3 of this amount with sprouted almonds)
- 15 – 17 pitted dates (I prefer medjool / fresh sticky dates work best here*)
- 1 heaping Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 heaping Tbsp flaxseed meal\
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (I prefer desiccated)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats* (omit or substitute to keep truly raw)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 Tbsp roughly chopped dried fruit (e.g. bananas, cherries, or blueberries)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or half this amount in vanilla powder)
For servings (optional)
- Dairy-free milk of choice (or store-bought)
- Fruit of choice (I liked banana best)
- Coconut Yogurt (or store-bought)
- Cacao nibs
- To a mixer (which will function far better than a blender), add nuts and pulse a few times to approximately chop. Then pulse and include days about 5 times to loosely integrate
- Include staying ingredients as well as pulse to incorporate. The blend must look like a chunky granola
- At this moment, you can add additional ” taste” in the type or cacao powder as well as cacao nibs, dried fruit of selection, or vanilla extract or powder. My chosen is cacao powder and also nibs!
- Delight in as is, in addition to coconut yogurt, or with dairy-free milk! This would certainly function in practically any situation normal granola would certainly
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature level as much as 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for 3 weeks. Transfer to the fridge freezer for longer-term storage ( approximately 1 month).
*) This recipe is from Minimalist Baker
Apple Crisp Oatmeal Squares
Oat meal is a wonderful alternative for a hearty treat or morning meal, however what’s the very best means to make it much more portable and convenient? Bake it right into squares! In this dish, a crisp topping covers a layer of apples over a base of banana and oats.
Tips: Individual portions can be iced up and also later on defrosted or warmed in the microwave.
- 3/4c oat flour
- 1/4c quick cooking or old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4c demerara or raw cane sugar
- 2 tbsp light muscovado or coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil, or any neutral oil
- 3 small cherry apples or your favorite apples
- 2c rolled oats
- 1c unsweetened soymilk or other milk
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 4T honey or pure maple syrup
- In a huge blending bowl, include oats as well as milk and also let saturate while you mash your banana up until little or no lumps. Include in your bananas and honey. Mix until well integrated as well as established aside
- In a medium blending dish, integrate all dry components for your topping, include in your oil as well as stir up until similarly moistened
- Get a big cooking dish (mine is 25cm x 17cm) and also grease with oil of choice (I made use of organic additional virgin olive oil) and also pour in your oat meal base. Smooth the top
- Slice your apples and set up on top of the oatmeal base Utilizing a spatula, gently press the apples right into the oat meal base.
- Put your covering over the apples, covering entirely, press down as well as smooth the top
- Pop right into a preheated 180 ° C oven for 42 to 45 mins. The top must be light gold brownish. Allow cool for it the very least 5 minutes prior to cutting them
- Keeps fresh covered in the refrigerator for a week. You can likewise freeze them independently for a few months
*) This recipe is from chocolatexdiaries
Easy Keto Breakfast on The Go
Keto Hot Chocolate
All the benefits of your favorite winter months drink, but keto-friendly.
Making your warm chocolate with whipping cream rather than milk does not just make it Keto friendly, it likewise makes it so much better. Sweeten it with your preferred Keto pleasant sweetener (we such as Swerve) to make it the most effective warm Keto winter months beverage there is.
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
- 2 1/2 tsp. keto-friendly sugar, such as Swerve
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a little saucepan over medium-low warmth, blend with each other chocolate, Swerve, as well as about 2 tbsps water till smooth and also liquified
- Boost warmth to tool, add staying water and also cream, and also whisk occasionally up until warm
- Stir in vanilla, after that pour into a cup
- Serve with whipped lotion as well as a cleaning of chocolate powder
We are right here for these Keto Pancakes.
There’s nothing like a big pile of pancakes for morning meal– they’re a classic easy on the go breakfasts staple! Due to the fact that you’re on the Keto diet regimen doesn’t suggest you have to miss out on out on the delights of flapjacks, simply. This dish is extremely easy and will most definitely satisfy your food craving.
There’s a great deal of keto pancakes around that include 2 ingredients: cream cheese as well as eggs. They’re alright, yet they’re a little eggy as well as method more tangy than we like. Including [almond] flour makes them a bit more cakey, and the lemon zest provides an added layer of taste that we’re completely addicted to. Not a follower of lemon? Add a tsp of vanilla rather!
Clearly, most regular pancake garnishes aren’t enabled on the Keto diet plan. Right here’s some suggestions for toppings that will take ’em to the next degree without kicking you off Keto: toasted bitter coconut, a drizzle of dissolved bitter peanut butter, a handful of berries, or go tasty with a spray of bacon!
- 1/2 c. almond flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Butter, for frying and serving
- In a medium dish, whisk with each other almond flour, lotion cheese, eggs, as well as lemon enthusiasm until smooth
- In a nonstick frying pan over tool warm, thaw 1 tbsp butter. Put in about 3 tablespoons batter and cook until gold, 2 minutes
- Flip and cook 2 minutes extra. Transfer to a plate and also repeat with continuing to be batter
- Offer topped with butter
*) Both these recipes is from Delish
Healthy on The Go Breakfast for Weight Loss
Yogurt Blueberry Coffee Cake
If you find it tough to stand up to the baked goods at your neighborhood coffee shop, Chef Richard has great news for you: You can delight in the pleasant treats you enjoy, while still preserving a healthy and balanced weight ( and also staying clear of the midmorning sugar crash) by whipping up your very own version in the house.
One of easy on the go breakfasts picks is a Yogurt Blueberry Coffee Cake– perfect for making on a Sunday night as well as having on-the-ready to go and order on hectic weekday mornings. Choose skim milk and nonfat yogurt to maintain the cake moist while reducing the fat content; antioxidant-rich blueberries add a shot of natural sweet taste.
- 1 cup(s) flour, all-purpose plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup(s) cornmeal, yellow, dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup(s) yogurt, fat-free plain
- 2 medium egg white(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) oil, canola
- 1 cup(s) blueberries or frozen
- 1/2 cup(s) peach(es) or frozen, unsweetened slices thawed, drained and chopped
- Preheat stove to 350 ° F
- Lightly coat an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; alloted
- In a huge bowl mix together the 1 cup flour, the cornmeal, lemon peel, cooking powder, baking soft drink, as well as salt
- Make a well in the facility of the flour combination; alloted
- In medium dish incorporate yogurt, egg whites, honey, sugar, as well as oil
- Add yogurt mix at one time to powder blend; stir just till combined
- In small dish integrate blueberries, peach, and the 1 tbsp flour; throw gently to coat
- Spread concerning half the batter in the ready baking frying pan
- Sprinkle with the fruit combination
- Spoon mounds of the staying batter over the fruit blend, after that spread out uniformly over fruit (the batter may not completely cover the fruit)
- Bake concerning 40 mins or up until coffee cake is gold brownish and a toothpick placed near the center comes out clean
- Cool in frying pan on a cake rack for half an hour
- Offer warm
Vegetable and Black Bean Scramble
Offer your common rushed eggs some Mexican panache with Cook Vikki’s vegetable as well as bean scramble. Eggs are a fantastic resource of healthy protein as well as a wise way to begin the day– however simple eggs can obtain boring, fast.
Cook Vikki adds flavor-packed ( yet low-calorie) ingredients that make for an amazing and also rewarding meal that will appease your taste and also your waist.
- 1/2 a small onion diced
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, washed and chopped 1/4 red bell pepper, washed and chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup liquid egg white
- 1/8 tsp salt, cumin and lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a sauté frying pan with olive oil spray and rely on medium heat
- Include onion, red and yellow pepper, approximately cut spinach, and also black beans
- Sauté with a pinch of salt, cumin and also lots of black pepper
- Turn warmth to low, add egg whites, and also with a spatula, walk around till totally set
- Serve with a piece of gluten-free salute. Yields 2 portions
*) Both these recipes is from Everyday Health
Grab and Go Breakfast Ideas for Work
Zap among these frozen burritos in the microwave and you’ll fend off cravings all morning. This recipe is my family members’s favorite combo, but I occasionally make use of breakfast sausage as opposed to bacon.
- 12 bacon strips, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a huge cast-iron or other heavy frying pan, cook bacon until crisp; drain theoretically towels
- Remove just about 1-2 tbsps drippings from pan
- Blend with each other eggs, salt and pepper
- Heat skillet over tool heat; pour in egg mixture
- Prepare and also stir till eggs are thickened as well as no fluid egg stays; get rid of from warm
- Spoon about 1/4 mug egg mix onto center of each tortilla; spray with cheese, bacon as well as environment-friendly onions. Roll into burritos
Freeze option: Great eggs before making burritos. Individually wrap burritos in paper towels and also aluminum foil; freeze in an airtight container. To use, remove foil; location paper towel-wrapped burrito on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave over until warmed through, turning when. Allow stand 15 seconds.
Health tip: Breakfast burritos can be a wise option to start the day due to the fact that they consist of a great quantity of healthy protein.
Make these healthier: Usage entire wheat tortillas, miss the bacon, reduce the cheese and also add veggies.
Microwave Egg Sandwich
If you’re searching for a grab-and-go sandwich, this is high in healthy protein, reduced in fat as well as fills you up. And also, it’s only around 200 calories!
- 1 piece Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- 3 spinach leaves
- Location Canadian bacon on bottom of a 6-oz. ramekin or custard mug coated with cooking spray
- Pour egg substitute over top. Microwave, exposed, over for 30 secs; mix
- Microwave 15-30 secs or till egg is practically set
- Leading with salsa; sprinkle with cheese
- Microwave simply up until cheese is melted, regarding 10 secs
- Line bottom of English muffin with spinach
- Location egg and Canadian bacon over spinach; replace English muffin top
*) Both these recipes is from Taste of Home
Hope these simple easy on the go breakfasts options will make your busy mornings easier and you healthier and happier. Enjoy!
... these recipes so you can make super speedy, easy and healthy 10 minute meal: chicken, ground beef, pasta, low ...
... a great method to combine wholesome ingredients into one easy, healthy, and also filling meal. Savory Quinoa Morning meal Bowls are ...
... recipe is from Charbroil Blackened Salmon Seasoning This easy homemade blend of herbs & seasonings is the suitable flavoring ...
... best at school each day. We never got bored with the breakfasts that Dad made-there was a lot of good variety. But it was also ...
... cheese. Then I top them off with a little salsa and my easy, 3-ingredient Cumin Crema, and dinner is ready in 10 minutes. No ...