Make these chicken flatbreads recipes for a delicious meal that’s bursting with fresh, flavorful ingredients. Try it out!
These flatbreads recipes are the perfect meal for an alfresco lunch or dinner on a sunny spring day.
Honey Chipotle Chicken Flatbread
To celebrate all people who’s trying a diet right now, let’s make this special “pizza” pie recipe, Honey Chipotle Chicken Flatbread. It’s saucy, sweet-heat flavor will tantilize your taste buds!
- 1 can (21.5 ounces) Bush’s Honey Chipotle Grillin’ Beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 each whole grain-naan flatbreads
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch or blue cheese yogurt-based dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix together the Bush’s Honey Chipotle Grillin’ Beans and the barbecue sauce
- Spread an equal amount of the bean mixture over each flatbread
- Scatter 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles, and 1/4 cup red onion over each flatbread
- Bake until the cheese melts and everything is warmed through, about 8-10 minutes
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly
- Top each flatbread with equal amounts of the cilantro and dressing
Yield: 4 servings (1 flatbread per serving).
Nutrition facts per serving: 750 calories, 21g fat, 10g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 80mg cholesterol, 1840mg sodium, 960mg potassium, 101g carbs, 14g fiber, 42g protein, 32g sugars, 271mg calcium, 2mg iron.